Old November 6th 15, 11:35 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Bill Anderson

Default WiFi Networking Question

On 11/6/2015 2:47 PM, Paul wrote:

Something like this perhaps ? Maybe you don't actually want
a routing function on the subtending router, and just need
to build yourself an "Access Point" ?

http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-Links...n-Access-Point

Search terms:

WRT54G as access point

I think the idea is, everything ends up on the same subnet.

Thanks, I will give this a try. I'd assumed that since my Linksys is
already serving as an internet access point for my iPhone, it would also
serve as an access point for the printer and further would share access
to it across the local network. At least I'm learning.

--
Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog