Old December 8th 13, 08:37 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
BillW50

Default Group dead?

In ,
Frank typed:
On 12/8/2013 1:58 PM, BillW50 wrote:
In ,
Frank typed:
See nothing new here for 6 months.
Been happy with GW I bought last year but are these machines just
becoming generic?

I am still here Frank. I think a few of us check here a few times a
month.

Thanks for the response.

I don't know if there are anymore specific gw issues needed to be
discussed in a gw ng but I've had gw's for over 20 years and things
were active in the past.

I think of it as a good thing, Frank! If Gateway users are not having
problems they need help with, then it is a good thing. ;-)

--
Bill
Centrino Core2 Duo T5600 1.83GHz - 4GB - Windows XP SP2