TrackerCam: Defunct?

Old August 29th 11, 12:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
(PeteCresswell)

Default TrackerCam: Defunct?

I tried installing TrackerCam.

Seems to run OK locally, but when I try to use the URL it
supplies for remote access, it seems to reach TrackerCam.com but
then gets rejected with an illegal user dialog.

Specifically: "TrackerCam (id=99cLN8NBZcAc87aebeNA9aNbJfJJZfLb)
is unknown."

Tried contacting them via their web page, but the CAPTCHA routine
always rejects what I type - even really simple stuff like
"BOOK".

Makes me wonder if maybe they're defunct and the web pages are
just leftovers from when they were active.
--
PeteCresswell

Defunct batteries on APC Smart UPS 1000 Brian Cryer[_2_] General 4 August 3rd 10 07:46 PM
RAID array, wiping 'defunct' drive? RayMan! Storage (alt) 4 October 5th 06 11:19 PM
TrackerCam Dion L Heap Webcams 2 March 7th 05 10:04 PM
Anyone Using Trackercam Dion L Heap Webcams 2 February 14th 05 03:22 AM
sleep mode defunct Howard Dell Computers 4 March 3rd 04 01:34 AM