3d mark results.

Old November 1st 07, 11:58 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Robin Gordon

Default 3d mark results.

Is there an issue with HTT on Gigabyte K8n-SLI. On a system with an Opty
144 running at 2.5GHz(1x HTT) i get 6000+, with an FX55 at 2.6GHz and full
HTT (5x) I get 5022 marks. Last night I switched the HTT to 1x with the
FX55 and hey presto 5800+. I then tried overclocking and had it safely at
2.7GHz and overclocked the HD2900XT to 840/890 and finally got it to 6022
marks. It's still not as high as the 144 but it makes me wonder what's
wrong with the Gigabyte.
I dont want to upgrade the board as my next upgrade will probably be Intel
core2 or quad and that'll be a biggy.

TIA

Robin