Skybuck's Short Take on E3 2015.

Old June 20th 15, 02:16 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Skybuck's Short Take on E3 2015.

Hello,

I really liked xbox/microsoft's presentation it went fast and nice... and
sony had a nice presentation too.... ea was a bit boring.

Anyway... there are a couple of games that have to be checked out in the
coming year or next year or so:

Top games

1. Uncharted 4 (this game had very impressive visuals)
2. For Honor (very nice fighting game with knights/swords/etc/multiplayer
I think this could be a must play in the future!)
and ofcourse:
3. Starwars Battlefront (this game is a MUST HAVE WITHOUT A DOUBT for me)

Though I hope the graphics of guns and inside fighters will be better...
because right now here and there the graphics still look a bit cheesy/cheap.

Another game was might be a lot of fun is:

4. Garden Warfare 2.... a really funny shooter with pirate captain and all
kinds of weird ****/plant zombies/and so forth... really funny... ya have to
see it to believe it.

(me watching ubisoft right now, and this came by):

Another game that might be of some interest is: anno 2205... like simcity
futuristic in space or something... though I never liked anno games I
think... but maybe this one might be nice.

Anyway... I once played... dark messiah... I think it was the inspiration
for "for honor". For honor takes it 10 levels beyond what dark messiah
was... so back then I felt a game like "for honor" would be very awesome and
a lot of fun.

I probably haven't seen everything yet... but if I could give a reward for
most original game it would probably go to either "for honor" or "starwars
battlefront".

Both games are to be considered best of show =D and probably most
fun/amazing to play...

Though I can imagine "for honor" might suck... if enemy runs away all the
time... so it's still doubtfull... though starwars battlefront also needs
some graphics improvements here and there...

I also noticed how some video was cut and pasted... the rock like thing
movie...

Batman trailer also kinda impressed me... the violence in it... it was
pretty cool... though I never played one of them recent batman games it
looks boring to me.

I also never played uncharted... but uncharted 4 truely impressed me... but
it's probably not original.... but I can assure you... UNCHARTED 4 PUT A
VERY BIG SMILE ON MY FACE... it's tastefull classy violence WAS DELICIOUS.

Even though there was a funny fok up in sony's presentation... they ****ed
up the most important game lol.. they had to restart it... apperently it
froze cause of the explosion near the tower or so... it seemed to lag a bit
but that was ok seen the enormous graphica fidelty...

There are a huge ammount of games coming... too many to mention... halo 5
gameplay impressed me a little bit... and also final fantasy 7 remake
trailer ? but as far as I know final fantasy sucks balls... but maybe 7
remake might be modern/cool ? if it's cartoony crap... than no thx... haha.

I will leave it at that for now so to sum up the two games I look forward
too the most a

1. Star Wars Battlefront
2. For Honor.

^ These two games are definetly going onto my PC ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old June 20th 15, 02:20 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Oh I see I forgot one... but for me this goes without saying, and ofcourse:
DOOM 4.

Doom 4 is a must play game... so I don't even need to mention it... but I
will just in case... I almost forgot about it LOL.

Even if doom 4 is ****... I have to see what it is lol... it didn't look too
much like ****.. the chainsaw and other action was kinda cool.

So full list for me for now is:

1. Star Wars Battlefront
2. For Honor
3. Doom 4

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 20th 15, 02:23 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

And ofcourse I forgot another one... but didn't see it yet... on the bigger
presentations:

XCOM 2 totally must play for me... no question about it.

So updating my list:

1. XCOM 2
2. Star Wars Battlefront
3. For Honor
4. Doom 4

I have a lot of gaming to do =D

And maybe if Quake 5 comes out... add that too list as well =D

and ofcourse any wolfenstein or company of heroes game.

I still have to play company of heroes 2 on a more decent PC ! =D

So 5: Company of Heroes 2 (not e3 2015 game... older game )

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old July 7th 15, 08:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

My list just updated in a big way:

1. Transformers: Devastation
2. XCOM 2
3. Doom 4
4. Star Wars Battlefront
5. For Honor

Oh yeah ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D
Old July 10th 15, 01:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Ah man... it keeps getting better and better, my list updated:

1. Transformers: Devastation
2. XCOM 2
3. Doom 4
4. Star Wars Battlefront
5. Company of Heroes 2 (older)
6. Company of Heroes 2 Britisch Forces Expansion. (new !)
7. Master of Orion (Remake/Reboot 2015)
8. For Honor

Oh yeah ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D
Old July 13th 15, 09:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Another game that might need my attention added to list:

For now added at place 7

1. Transformers: Devastation
2. XCOM 2
3. Doom 4
4. Star Wars Battlefront
5. Company of Heroes 2 (older)
6. Company of Heroes 2 Britisch Forces Expansion. (new !)
7. Syndicate Wars
8. Master of Orion (Remake/Reboot 2015)
9. For Honor

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old August 30th 15, 09:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Seems like I forgot to add a game to the list haha ! new list:

1. Black Ops 3 Zombie Mode ! =D
2. Transformers: Devastation
3. XCOM 2
4. Doom 4
5. Star Wars Battlefront
6. Company of Heroes 2 (older)
7. Company of Heroes 2 Britisch Forces Expansion. (new !)
8. Syndicate Wars
9. Master of Orion (Remake/Reboot 2015)
10. For Honor

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old September 20th 15, 03:44 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Another addition to my list, this time though, this game has been released
for free 3 days ago ! =D

It's number 11 on my list ! =D

1. Black Ops 3 Zombie Mode ! =D
2. Transformers: Devastation
3. XCOM 2
4. Doom 4
5. Star Wars Battlefront
6. Company of Heroes 2 (older)
7. Company of Heroes 2 Britisch Forces Expansion. (new !)
8. Syndicate Wars
9. Master of Orion (Remake/Reboot 2015)
10. For Honor
11. World of Warships

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 20th 15, 03:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Oh and I definetly want to play number 12 on a new PC too ! =D I
already play it on my current PC but it doesn't run that great yet !

1. Black Ops 3 Zombie Mode ! =D
2. Transformers: Devastation
3. XCOM 2
4. Doom 4
5. Star Wars Battlefront
6. Company of Heroes 2 (older)
7. Company of Heroes 2 Britisch Forces Expansion. (new !)
8. Syndicate Wars
9. Master of Orion (Remake/Reboot 2015)
10. For Honor
11. World of Warships
12. Men of War: Assault Squad

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 13th 15, 06:44 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.algorithms,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Some of these games I have already played ! =D:

1. Black Ops 3 Zombie Mode ! =D
2. Transformers: Devastation (was pretty cool though no people in it
and kinda cheap for a 1.0 version)
3. XCOM 2
4. Doom 4
5. Star Wars Battlefront ( played the beta... total ****... weapons
locked... no grenades bleh.. died too fast... weapons all the same... levels
colorless).
6. Company of Heroes 2 (older)
7. Company of Heroes 2 Britisch Forces Expansion. (new !)
8. Syndicate Wars
9. Master of Orion (Remake/Reboot 2015) (interesting apperently from same
makers as wow 11 (not played yet))
10. For Honor
11. World of Warships (played, awesome !)
12. Men of War: Assault Squad

Bye,
Skybuck.