black screen w/rage3d tweak 3.9c & ati AIW 7500

Old October 17th 04, 05:57 AM
JJ

Default black screen w/rage3d tweak 3.9c & ati AIW 7500

hello

would anyone that uses this rage3d tweak software be able to explain to me
why it is that when i go to the tweak tab under my advanced display
properties, the area where the various tweaks should be, is black?

i have been having trouble with this card, to the point where i need this
little tweaking program, so i can run 3d applications even ones as simple as
half-life (which ran well enough when i was using a 200mhz intel cpu, years
ago.

any ideas would be highly appreciated

-J

to reply to me, remove the no-spam portion of my email adress. thank you