Intel cutting prices?

Old October 12th 03, 05:21 PM
Fishface

Default Intel cutting prices?

IT says here that Intel is cutting some prices (October 26):
http://www.digitimes.com/NewsShow/Ar...pages=A1&seq=2

....although I can't imagine the 2.4 would cost the same as the 2.6 in the new
pricing structure.

He
http://www.digitimes.com/NewsShow/Ar...ages=A4&seq=11

....it says the P4EE will cost $925. I guess they don't want to make too many.

I don't know if those links will wrap-- not a problem for me:
www.bergdesign.net/repasteurl.htm
Works a treat.

Intel Timeline, Year 2003 Mikhail Sidorin Intel 0 December 30th 03 08:04 AM
intel prices blackgold Intel 2 November 4th 03 01:51 AM
Intel Commander Intel 0 October 30th 03 08:05 PM
Intel wants to slow down platform changes Rob Stow General 6 July 5th 03 11:13 AM
Intel wants to slow down platform changes Rob Stow Intel 0 July 1st 03 05:29 PM