NVIDIA is gearing up to end 32-bit OS support

Old December 27th 17, 05:47 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Mark Lloyd[_6_]

Default NVIDIA is gearing up to end 32-bit OS support

On 12/26/2017 09:26 PM, Diesel wrote:
"Mr. Man-wai Chang" news1pu1h$dd6$1
@toylet.eternal-september.org Mon, 25 Dec 2017 04:15:46 GMT in
alt.windows7.general, wrote:

On 25/12/2017 10:20 AM, Diesel wrote:

January 2038 you says? Hopefully I won't be here.

Others will be there, especially the young!

At that point, it won't matter to me. [g]

It doesn't to me either. I have one system with a NVIDIA GPU, that needs
their driver; but it has (and probably always will have) a 64-bit OS. I
do have a couple of older 32-bit systems, both of which cannot accept a
modern video card.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

The Pope has just declared that Jesus is now an infinitly long tube of
white paste.