1980's Panasonic electronic TYPEWRITER as PRINTER (using KX-R60adapter)

Old February 18th 08, 09:54 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Balgert

Default 1980's Panasonic electronic TYPEWRITER as PRINTER (using KX-R60adapter)

Does anyone still have the instruction pamphlet for the Panasonic KX-
R60 electronic typewriter - computer printer adapter? I need the
complete list of control codes to set up the Windows generic text
printer driver.

(I can get BOLD text to work but not underline -- unless I underline
the whole print job; also want to be able to change type pitch on-the-
fly from 10-12-15)

Thank you!
Old February 19th 08, 06:09 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Richard Steinfeld[_2_]

Balgert wrote:
Does anyone still have the instruction pamphlet for the Panasonic KX-
R60 electronic typewriter - computer printer adapter? I need the
complete list of control codes to set up the Windows generic text
printer driver.

(I can get BOLD text to work but not underline -- unless I underline
the whole print job; also want to be able to change type pitch on-the-
fly from 10-12-15)

Thank you!

My opinion is that you're trying to do this a very hard way. Much easier
just to buy a used modern printer. Most daisy-wheel printers (some
typewriters too) ran too fast, and as a result, damaged themselves in
normal use. But I found that printers built by Nakajima (under their own
name and others, including Olympia) ran a little slower and safer.

It's possible that your Panasonic typewriter emulates other standard
daisy-wheel printers. I don't know -- I did use this method way back
when, but my brain is foggy: it was so long ago. But considering that
I've bought perfectly good inkjet machines at a thrift store for $10
each -- well, you can see my point. This post is not a put-down, by the
way. In fact, I'd like to know why you want to do this. I might dig your
reasoning.

Richard
Old December 9th 14, 10:00 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

El lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008 21:54:12 UTC+1, Balgert escribi:
Does anyone still have the instruction pamphlet for the Panasonic KX-
R60 electronic typewriter - computer printer adapter? I need the
complete list of control codes to set up the Windows generic text
printer driver.

(I can get BOLD text to work but not underline -- unless I underline
the whole print job; also want to be able to change type pitch on-the-
fly from 10-12-15)

Thank you!

I have the instruction booklet and the Panasonic KX-60 device.
I can scan it if you want but I need help on how to configure the typewriter to use the adapter.

Santiago
Old February 27th 17, 08:42 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Am Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014 22:00:52 UTC+1 schrieb :
El lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008 21:54:12 UTC+1, Balgert escribió:
Does anyone still have the instruction pamphlet for the Panasonic KX-
R60 electronic typewriter - computer printer adapter? I need the
complete list of control codes to set up the Windows generic text
printer driver.

(I can get BOLD text to work but not underline -- unless I underline
the whole print job; also want to be able to change type pitch on-the-
fly from 10-12-15)

Thank you!

I have the instruction booklet and the Panasonic KX-60 device.
I can scan it if you want but I need help on how to configure the typewriter to use the adapter.

Santiago

Hey Did you scan the Manual? is there a Shematic?
i like to play with KX-R194
Old February 27th 17, 08:46 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Am Montag, 27. Februar 2017 20:42:22 UTC+1 schrieb :
Am Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014 22:00:52 UTC+1 schrieb :
El lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008 21:54:12 UTC+1, Balgert escribió:
Does anyone still have the instruction pamphlet for the Panasonic KX-
R60 electronic typewriter - computer printer adapter? I need the
complete list of control codes to set up the Windows generic text
printer driver.

(I can get BOLD text to work but not underline -- unless I underline
the whole print job; also want to be able to change type pitch on-the-
fly from 10-12-15)

Thank you!

I have the instruction booklet and the Panasonic KX-60 device.
I can scan it if you want but I need help on how to configure the typewriter to use the adapter.

Santiago

Hey Did you scan the Manual? is there a Shematic?
i like to play with KX-R194

I search for a KX-R60 Adapter in Germany
Old March 14th 17, 06:37 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

在 2017年2月27日星期一 写道
[...]

do you know where can I get a kx-r60 nowadays?
Old October 15th 17, 05:08 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Am Dienstag, 14. März 2017 18:37:36 UTC+1 schrieb :
在 2017年2月27日星期一 写道
[...]

sorry i still seach :-(