Ultra66 Bios not found when adding a second hard drive

Old February 18th 04, 10:38 PM
CalmNChaos

Default Ultra66 Bios not found when adding a second hard drive

I've been getting this message when trying to add a Maxtor DiamondMax
Plus 9 120gb ATA/133 to my Dell Dimension XPS T600 which has a
DiamondMax Plus 45 20gb ATA/100 already connected to a Promise
Ultra66. The new drive doesn't even seem to be spinning up. I'm
really not sure what to do - any help would be greatly appreciated.