Nero 5.5.x compilation file: burn contents of \folder\* ?

Old November 11th 03, 08:18 PM
RJ

Default Nero 5.5.x compilation file: burn contents of \folder\* ?

I'm using Nero 5.5.something on WinXP Pro for backing up some
important files to CDR.

I have a scheduled event zip these files and place them in a folder
(I'll call it \backup) every 3 days. The zip file gets a unique name
each time incorporating a timestamp into the name. These zips are
about 62MB right now.

After I get 600+ MB worth, maybe 10 or so, I burn the lot to a CDR.

What annoys me is that if I use a Nero compilation file, it sees the
items in the folder on a file-by-file basis rather than \backup\*. If
a file is missing that it had the previous run, it warns me that it's
missing, but if a new file appears in the directory, it has to be
manually added to the compilation.

Is there a way to get Nero to have a saved compilation that will use
the rule "burn everything in this folder"?

I'd rather not have to resort to a kludge like zipping the contents of
\backup\* to a filename that does not change, just so Nero burns the
same file each time.

Any help is appreciated.