Advice needed for HP CD Writer+ 9100 series

Old November 11th 03, 11:50 PM
Jim

Default Advice needed for HP CD Writer+ 9100 series

Hello Group,

I recently installed an HP CD Writer+ 9100 series
on my PC and can't find the drivers anywhere.

Is there any software out there I can use that
would be similar to DirectCD?

Best Regards,

Jim
Old November 12th 03, 12:32 AM
Dave Cohen

I don't think you'll find free packet software. You can try CDBurnerXP Pro,
burnatonce and burn4free for free mastering software, they are all quite
good.
Dave Cohen

m...

Old November 12th 03, 10:37 AM
Alex Nichol

Jim wrote:

I recently installed an HP CD Writer+ 9100 series
on my PC and can't find the drivers anywhere.

Is there any software out there I can use that
would be similar to DirectCD?

Provided this is an internal version there is no need for any specific
drivers. You need a burning package like Direct CD (which will work
with it). HP have free versions of Record Now (a basic 'mastering'
program like Easy CD Creator in a lite version) and the excellent DLA
equivalent to Direct CD on their site -
http://www.hp.com/cposupport/informa.../lpg40380.html
DLA at
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/information_sto..._ver31_enu.exe
last time I looked

--
Alex Nichol
Bournemouth, U.K.