HDMI and my ACER Aspire Notebook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 29th 10, 09:35 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Bob Fay[_2_]

Default HDMI and my ACER Aspire Notebook

I have a Acer Aspire; Notebook that has a HDMI socket on the left side. Is
this an input or an output? I have ordered a cable and I am wondering what I
can use this port for. Can I play my DVD player into my computer? Can I use
this to connect my TV as a monitor? If this is possible, how do I control
it. Any advice?

Bob