Cdrecord graft-points option

Old November 11th 03, 09:27 PM
matt fasano

Default Cdrecord graft-points option

Hello;

I am having trouble using the graft-points option in mkisofs command from
Cdrtools 1.11. It says it does not recognize the option. Is there another
option that does the same thing in the later versions.

Thanks

Matt Fasnao

Old November 12th 03, 12:10 AM
Spamless

In article , matt fasano wrote:
Hello;

I am having trouble using the graft-points option in mkisofs command from
Cdrtools 1.11. It says it does not recognize the option. Is there another
option that does the same thing in the later versions.

Try "locate mkisofs"

When I compiled cdrtools from source, to replace the version
that RedHat 7.2 had installed, and installed it - it installed
in a different directory. The old directory was first on my
path so I was still running the old, RH 7.2, version.

How many copies of mkisofs have you got, which are which and
which are you running?

What precisely did you put on the command line?

mkisofs -graft-points ...

?