Nero 5.5 compatibiltiy problem

Old November 11th 03, 10:58 PM
Michael P Gabriel

Default Nero 5.5 compatibiltiy problem

Hi!

Every time I try to load NEro 5.5, with INCD, I get an exclamation
mark on the InCD icon in SYStray. Nero Techies say it is because Nero
5.5 InCD is not compatible with my SONY 225E .that I should down load
the latest list of compatible drives.

Well, Nero 5.5 shows that my CD BURNER IS, INDEED, compatible.

What do I do now!

Thanks for your help!

mike change to .NET if responding.

Unusual DVD-rom problem Sizif General 0 July 7th 04 03:25 PM
Problem with freezing mouse, Windows Explorer Jon Davis General 9 April 3rd 04 04:06 AM
Video card problem? Brett General Hardware 0 March 24th 04 03:33 AM
8KNXP and Nero problem Andy Gigbyte Motherboards 4 August 29th 03 04:49 PM