Pinnacle?

Old November 12th 03, 07:11 AM
louise

Default Pinnacle?

I used to use VOB Instant CD/DVD.

I discovered they were bought by Pinnacle and when I look at the
Pinnacle website they have an upgrade; however, the upgrade
screenshot looks nothing like the older VOB.

Has anyone tried Pinnacle?

TIA

Louise

Old November 13th 03, 05:21 AM
Tim S.

"louise" wrote in message
I used to use VOB Instant CD/DVD.

I discovered they were bought by Pinnacle and when I look at the
Pinnacle website they have an upgrade; however, the upgrade
screenshot looks nothing like the older VOB.

Has anyone tried Pinnacle?

TIA

Louise

Word to the wise. Stay away from anything that has the name Pinnacle on
it.....

Tim

Old November 13th 03, 07:58 AM
Don Nickell

"Tim S." wrote:

"louise" wrote in message
I used to use VOB Instant CD/DVD.

I discovered they were bought by Pinnacle and when I look at the
Pinnacle website they have an upgrade; however, the upgrade
screenshot looks nothing like the older VOB.

Has anyone tried Pinnacle?

TIA

Louise

Word to the wise. Stay away from anything that has the name Pinnacle on
it.....

Tim

I happened by Pinnacle's WWW site the other day looking for a Photo Album
program. Then I saw something about Dazzel for VHS to CD. I bought a copy
from a local store and it all but trashed my 2000 580M machine. It took
me about 2 months to get the system right again.

I certainly agree with Tim,
Don