Mistubishi Diamond Data CDRW fails

Old November 12th 03, 11:11 PM
Upstyledown

Default Mistubishi Diamond Data CDRW fails

Hi. I have a 40/32/10 Diamond Data cd writer and it is having
problems. Every now and then XP pro fails to see the device as a
writer and believes it to be just a cdrom.

Nero also sees this and will only allow me to burn an image. I have
flashed the bios on the device and still get the problem. It happens
at random and I am puzzled indeed. Any ideas??