firmware help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th 03, 01:00 AM
Phil

Default firmware help

I would like to learn more about what is in my firmware code. Is there
a site that explains what to expect from the code, format, etc. So I
can disassemble it and see what it is programmed to do.

I see on one site where the firmware writers write custom patches, I
would like to educate myself in this area.

It would be nice to see how a cdr is controlled at the low-level.

--
-
Thanks,