LTE Lite Fansite -The only one on the net

Old December 23rd 13, 07:57 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

Default LTE Lite Fansite -The only one on the net

I just want to draw your attention to my site. It's about the LTE Lite series from Compaq. There is a forum there, information and downloads and email support. I hope you can find some useful info there. The site is online since 10 years btw.
Old December 23rd 13, 08:02 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

http://ltelite.cybtonic.com/
Old December 23rd 13, 08:02 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

Trouble with Lite-On LTD-163 Cdr 2 September 2nd 05 09:01 PM
Lite-on John Homebuilt PC's 3 April 23rd 05 11:18 PM
Kazaa-lite Dave and Kim Abit Motherboards 0 September 12th 04 03:31 AM
Lite-on 52x32x52x Steevo General 16 March 21st 04 12:03 PM
lite on cd burner * Packard Bell 2 September 1st 03 11:15 PM