AMD 3800 X2 Dual core good for High Definition Video Encoding if so how good ??

Old September 19th 05, 12:01 AM
No One Realy

Default AMD 3800 X2 Dual core good for High Definition Video Encoding if so how good ??

AMD 3800 X2 Dual core good for High Definition Video Encoding if so
how good ??

Just at the moment HD video is my hobby.

Anyway i have Xp Pro. So i would think that would be good for a dual
core CPU.

But just wondering how much better speed wise would a DUal Core 3800
be over my Barton Mobile at 2.4 ghz be.

If you have any links to websites about HD encoding with the X2 ranage
of cpus please link me baby.

Thanks for any help.

/PS What would you recomend i use WMV HD or Divx HD or other. I would
like to keep the Native resolution which is mostly 1440by1080 in my
Country of Austalia.

Thanks for any info.

/ps2 Does WME or Divx create or any other encoding software use
multithreading and or Dual Cores abilitys ??

Bye.
Old September 19th 05, 01:04 AM
Michael Brown

No One Realy wrote:
[Stuff he wrote elsewhere]

For crying out loud, STOP THE MULTIPOSTING. Crosspost if you must, but you
should NEVER multipost. You obviously didn't read through the links I've
given you before so here they are again:
http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm

Reply in a.c.h.o.a

--
Michael Brown
www.emboss.co.nz : OOS/RSI software and more

Old September 19th 05, 01:17 AM
No One Realy

You gave me links ???

Sorry i missed them. To busy spaming BHAHAHAHA.

Old September 19th 05, 01:19 AM
No One Realy

Mikey would you like to shoot me in the head now you Stict Nazi wana
be ??

You like telling people what to do dont you

GO SCREW YOURSELF.

Old September 19th 05, 01:52 AM
Richard Hopkins

"No One Realy" wrote in message...

Mikey would you like to shoot me in the head now you Stict Nazi wana
be ??

You like telling people what to do dont you

GO SCREW YOURSELF.

Clue: Behaving like an obnoxious little brat is not the way to encourage
people round here to help you. As such, if you can't take on board the
(good) netiquette advice Michael gave you, **** off elsewhere for advice.
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Old October 1st 05, 02:51 AM
Martin Grundy

You stupid halfwit ****head.

Take the man's advice, read the links and educate yourself.
Your stupid juvenile question was never going to garner many replies, but
follow the rules and you'll get a better response.
Laters
Martin

Old October 1st 05, 10:03 PM
Alice Rembrant

Did i make you cry

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 01:51:47 GMT, "Martin Grundy"
wrote:

You stupid halfwit ****head.

Take the man's advice, read the links and educate yourself.
Your stupid juvenile question was never going to garner many replies, but
follow the rules and you'll get a better response.
Laters
Martin

.. .

wrote:

No One Realy wrote:
[Stuff he wrote elsewhere]

For crying out loud, STOP THE MULTIPOSTING. Crosspost if you must, but you
should NEVER multipost. You obviously didn't read through the links I've
given you before so here they are again:
http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm

Reply in a.c.h.o.a

Dual Core AMD's, how good? MoToX20 General 9 September 15th 05 05:38 AM
Dual Core & AGP dawg General 4 June 15th 05 03:04 AM
AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ??? Paul GoodBar Overclocking 4 May 15th 05 01:18 AM
Quad Cpu Mobo with Dual Core CPUS how fast would that be ? Dennis E Strausser Jr Overclocking AMD Processors 1 June 16th 04 03:52 AM
Dual Core Question Bill Intel 5 May 26th 04 09:43 PM