Looking for COAST Module

Old January 10th 18, 05:43 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
SuperBoard

Default Looking for COAST Module

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 7:45:10 AM UTC-6, Thomas Lake wrote:
I have a motherboard that has a slot for a 256MB COAST 3.0 (cache on a stick) module. I'd like to add one but I can't find any place that sells them. Does anyone here know where I can get one?

TIA

Tom L

Is it the PB640 board by any chance?

Looking for COAST Module Thomas Lake Dell Computers 5 March 10th 17 04:19 PM
WTB COAST 3.0 Module Thomas Lake Intel 1 March 5th 17 01:57 AM
Looking for COAST 3.0 Module [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 0 February 24th 17 02:46 PM
Lost Coast and Geforce 6600GT Dan Nvidia Videocards 6 December 2nd 05 01:43 AM
wanted: coast or tag ram /andquestion p55tvp4 master of none Asus Motherboards 2 November 10th 04 05:12 AM