$399 Inspiron 1200's & 2200's?

Old May 7th 06, 10:32 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default $399 Inspiron 1200's & 2200's?

Has Dell run out of the 1200s and 2200s for $399? They were on
weekly sale at the end of last year. I could use a couple more.

The replacements don't seem to be as attractive (for example can't
be upgraded to 1.2gb of ram) and are surrounded by impenetrable hype,
which is not a good sign.

I haven't figured out the Dell on-sale geometry and now only see things
I don't want on sale.

--
Ron Hardin