GeForce 9800 Gt or GTX+Superclocked

Old March 17th 09, 06:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
sanjidm

Default GeForce 9800 Gt or GTX+Superclocked

Was just wondering if anyone could give me their opinion between these
graphics cards. I am trying to decide if the GTX+ is worth the extra
loot or not. Iff I decide to just stick with the regular 9800 Gt,
should I choose evga or bfg? They both give different features

--
sanjidm