Movie: Extraterrestrial 2014, rating: 10 out of 10 stars !!!

Old October 21st 14, 10:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.microprose.x-com,alt.games.x-com,alt.ufo.reports,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Movie: Extraterrestrial 2014, rating: 10 out of 10 stars !!!

Oh yeah...

Just saw this movie called:

Extraterrestrial 2014

It's definetly a nice x-com like movie with plenty of aliens and horror and
action and thrilling...

It's a very thrilling movie... just like a true x-com movie should be...

It was pretty scary... I was waaayyyy too scared to watch it in the dark
lol.

Even with lights on it was scary ! LOL.

If you played x-com and you have the gots to watch this game in the dark,
you've got some Gazillion Balls ! =D

Balls of iron and steeeeel ! =D YEAH LOL.

****ing cool, some parts were predictable but still scary... some parts were
not predictable and extra scary.

Even if the parts were predictable they still scary !!! Nicely done..

Like a double got ya ! Ya know what's gonna happen but we still gonna scare
ya ! LOL

AWESOME MOVIE ! =D

I hope this movie will inspire other movie makers, to make even more movies
like this but with even a higher budget or so

Best part of the movie:

ALIEN ANAL PROBING ! LOLOLOLOLOL.

No... that's kind of an joke but still nicely DONE ! HAHAHAHAH

Seriously THIS MOVIE HAS PAINFULL ALIEN ANAL PROBING !!!

Yes... that's how horror and aggressive this movie is...

Really the coolest part: MIND CONTROL !

OH NO MAN **** IT... EVERYTHING WAS COOL ABOUT THIS MOVIE !!!

I hope I will sleep at night and don't get no nightmares...

It's probably not as scary as signs with mel gibson... or maybe I got used
to this kind of scary ****...

But this movie much more aggressive then signs... THANK GOD YEAH !

And the movie has some interesting twists ! =D

God damn awesome ending... but not gonna reveal anything...

I am sure you gonna LUUUVVV IT ! OH YEAH ! =D

Hmmm yeah... here's a hint... it's a bit of bitter sweetness ! =D

OH YEAH.

I've been waiting very long for a movie like this... every since I played
the x-com game 20 years ago or so...

So naturally this MOVIE IS GOING TO GET A 10 out of 10 stars ! FOR
AWESOMENESSS ! YEAAAHHHH =D

Movie quality itself... props and such little bit less... like 7 out of 10
but that won't spoil it for ya... it's still pretty good ! =D YEAH =D

Definelty a must-see for x-com/alien terror lovers... and anybody else
interested in alien attacks ! =D OH YEAH =D

Bye,
Skybuck.