Star Trek Online Bots and Ships for sale.

Old December 22nd 13, 02:17 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.video.games,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Star Trek Online Bots and Ships for sale.

Hello,

Skybuck has created a tutorial how you can create your own bots for Star
Trek Online with a tool called Sikuli.

Sikuli was developed by MIT university to automate graphical user
interfaces.

It uses the python language as it's programming language and has advanced
IDE capabilities like showing graphics between the source code lines.

Perhaps it's also harder to detect thanks to java virtual machine and
interpreter being used, this does make bots run a bit slower and thus
require clever programming.

Skybuck has Advanced Bots for sale which automate the game so that the
player can go to sleep or do other things.

Skybuck also has two highly desireable ships for sale:

The Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and The Voth Bulward Dreadnought Cruiser (brand
new and possibly ultra limited edition):

See Skybuck's website for further details and prices:

http://www.skybuck.org/Games/Startre...OnlineBots.htm

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old January 15th 15, 05:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

bull**** bot. He started the price at $5,000 and decreased it to $50 when no one would buy it. I bet he's never sold a single copy.
Old January 16th 15, 02:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

"
bull**** bot. He started the price at $5,000 and decreased it to $50 when no
one would buy it. I bet he's never sold a single copy.
"

You so funny... you remind me of all the fun I had wheeling and dealing with
star trek online people.

Fact of the matter is... this bot was very valuable once... it produced a
****load of dilithium... and then the bot stopped working because of missing
founry mission.. so the price dropped like a rock.

And then it worked again... so price went up a bit.

The price is simply a reflection of it's value as far as I am concerned.

How many I sold I ofcourse can't say... that's secret bussiness information
=D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old January 16th 15, 02:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Anyway...

I shall take this oppertunity to promote one of my favorite bots.

The Space Fleet Alert Bot !!!

Here is my new websto

http://www.skybuck.org/Games/Startre...e/WebStore.htm

I can't tell to much yet about this awesome bot because the devils might be
listening to... and I don't want to tip them off too much.

So if you a STO player and you want to enjoy yourself quite a lot... this
bot is for you.

I shall give some clues to it's usefullness:

It produces fleet marks, dilithium and energy credits and skill points.

That's all I am going to say/write for now about it.

I am considering releasing an awesomr youtube video in the near future to
promote it further.

But first I want my customers to exploit and benefit from it.

So I keep it all hush hush and a low profile...

But I must also pump up my sales a bit.

So this little message will functiong as a little teaser and tasting for
those that can taste the finer things in life without requiring the full
soup to be had.

Just a taste and you know it's good =D

Bye,
SkybusinessbottingSkybuck =D