Printer advice

Old January 9th 18, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.printers
David B.[_3_]
Default Printer advice

On 09/01/2018 18:26, philo wrote:
On 01/09/2018 09:35 AM, David B. wrote:
On 08/01/2018 23:10, philo wrote:
My wife indeed powers it off with the switch. It has not been used
enough for the heads to be "burned out."

That is a major part of your problem. If you power it down from the
control panel the printer parks the print head and then caps it. If
you just shut it down the ink in the nozzles will dry and clog them.

I was referring to the switch on the printer. It is shut down properly.

Anyway it's working now so will not be needing a new one.

C'mon, Philo!* ;-)

What did you do to fix it?!!!!

Just told my wife we can't let it sit six months without printing.

Easy Peasy then?!!! ;-)

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.” (Winston S.

Advice for a new printer please Nick[_9_] Printers 6 October 7th 09 03:00 PM
New MFD Printer advice please Planner Printers 0 February 11th 07 03:14 PM
Printer advice. Bill Printers 0 November 9th 06 08:22 AM
Printer Ink Advice Susan Morgan Printers 52 May 2nd 05 04:16 PM