wanted: coast or tag ram /andquestion p55tvp4

Old November 9th 04, 12:47 AM
master of none

Default wanted: coast or tag ram /andquestion p55tvp4

I love my old boards, a p55t2p4 and a p55tvp4. Id like to bump up the
ram in the t2p4 but it has only 256K L2. I can't seem to locate a
coast cache module rev.3.0 w/tag ram, nor can i locate just the tag
ram (15/32kb 5.v 15ns). Anyone know where I could find these
components? Maybe you?
The p55TVP$ has 512k l2 but I've heard that anything above 64m ram
will bog it down. True or false
Old November 9th 04, 11:26 AM
MasterBlaster

"master of none" wrote

I love my old boards, a p55t2p4 and a p55tvp4. Id like to bump up the
ram in the t2p4 but it has only 256K L2. I can't seem to locate a
coast cache module rev.3.0 w/tag ram, nor can i locate just the tag
ram (15/32kb 5.v 15ns). Anyone know where I could find these
components? Maybe you?

Tag - pretty much any old "dumpster" 486 board's cache is full of them.
Lots of -20 chips out there (slow). Try to find -15 or faster.

Old November 10th 04, 04:12 AM
David H. Lipman

I have a Corsair 256MB L2 cache.

Dave