AMD Athlon 3400

Old March 7th 07, 04:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Brian

Default AMD Athlon 3400

I am currentl bidding on this used cpu on ebay. I have a new biostar MB to
put it in. How is this cpu? Can it be overclocked?

Thanks,
Brian in MI

Old March 7th 07, 08:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wes Newell

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:49:47 -0500, Brian wrote:

I am currentl bidding on this used cpu on ebay. I have a new biostar MB to
put it in. How is this cpu? Can it be overclocked?

Don't know what you are bidding on as AMD never made a cpu with the model
name of Athlon 3400. The only ones I know of with 3400 in them are the
Athlon 64 3400+ (several different models), and the Sempron 3400+. Your
question can not be answered without additional info from you other than
to say almost all cpu's can be overclocked to some degree.

Old March 8th 07, 01:42 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Brian

This is what I am bidding on.
AMD Athlon 64 CPU 3400+Socket 754 heatsink/fan Used
news:[email protected]