ACER Extensa

Old April 28th 10, 01:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
wegasoft

Default ACER Extensa

Hi Group,

anytime I connect this Laptop to the Internet the CPU-Idletime is "0", there
is "100%" Processor load.

I cannot find what process causes this CPU-capacity.

Any idea?

John

Old May 3rd 10, 04:20 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Ben Myers[_2_]

On 4/28/2010 8:31 AM, wegasoft wrote:
Hi Group,

anytime I connect this Laptop to the Internet the CPU-Idletime is "0", there
is "100%" Processor load.

I cannot find what process causes this CPU-capacity.

Any idea?

John

Which version of Windows? What about Ctrl-Alt-Del Task Manager and a
look at all the processes running? There are other free software tools,
some from Microsoft and some from others, that tell even more info about
programs, tasks, processes, etc.

What is the level of network activity according to Task Manager? Is an
anti-virus update, Windows update or other update running? Is there
malware or a virus actively accessing the internet? ... Ben Myers
Old May 8th 10, 05:27 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
John Gawe

"Ben Myers" schrieb
On 4/28/2010 8:31 AM, wegasoft wrote:
Hi Group,

anytime I connect this Laptop to the Internet the CPU-Idletime is "0",
there
is "100%" Processor load.

I cannot find what process causes this CPU-capacity.

Any idea?

John

Which version of Windows? What about Ctrl-Alt-Del Task Manager and a look
at all the processes running? There are other free software tools, some
from Microsoft and some from others, that tell even more info about
programs, tasks, processes, etc.

What is the level of network activity according to Task Manager? Is an
anti-virus update, Windows update or other update running? Is there
malware or a virus actively accessing the internet? ... Ben Myers

Its Windows 7 running.
A look on all processes shows nothing important.
Thats what I donīt understand.
No process uses that amount of CPU-Power.

I tried "with/without" Accu as there are a lot of hints depending on this at
google.
No help.

Resetting to default also didnīt help.

Maybe Hardware fault?