S2KCTL CPU Coller Stopped Working

Old March 1st 07, 03:33 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
[email protected]

Default S2KCTL CPU Coller Stopped Working

Wondering if anyone has an idea here. S2KCTL is a great CPU software
cooler for AMD CPU's that works by issuing a HALT command when the CPU
is idling. It worked great, reduced my temps by 10 to 15 degrees C,
but now, all of a sudden, it doesn't. I monitored the CPU and it is
idling. The only difference is I added an external wireless adapter
that connects thru the USB port. Could this somehow cause an issue,
such that the HALT command is stopped?