T180 Manual

Old November 24th 07, 08:36 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
JR[_2_]

Default T180 Manual

Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can get a motherboard manual for an Acer
T180-UB7z (The Athlon 64 AM2 3800+ version)?

I've tried Acer's site and they don't seem very easy to contact without
digging under my desk for the serial number, and remembering when I bought
it.

Thanks

Jason

Old March 9th 08, 02:29 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
mark krawczuk[_2_]

hi, you should be able to download manual , since u know the model no :
t180

this any help , came up with my FIRST search :

http://www.acer.com.au/acer/akc/rwpattach.nsf/VAP/(FF73F0C083FE88FA8D33AF6DBE77889C)~AspireT180_Sell Sheet_2A.pdf/$file/AspireT180_SellSheet_2A.pdf

mark k
"JR" wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can get a motherboard manual for an Acer
T180-UB7z (The Athlon 64 AM2 3800+ version)?

I've tried Acer's site and they don't seem very easy to contact without
digging under my desk for the serial number, and remembering when I bought
it.

Thanks

Jason

Memory recognition problems with Aspire T180 Geoff[_2_] Acer Computers 5 June 3rd 10 08:46 PM
Acer T180 and memory DaveW General 0 December 29th 06 12:46 AM
Acer T180 and memory Paul General 0 December 28th 06 10:23 PM
New Manual for K8-MX Shadow Asus Motherboards 1 June 12th 06 01:51 PM
The manual for my P2B Terry Nvidia Videocards 0 April 17th 06 03:39 PM