Miscellenous software reccomendation?

Old February 2nd 10, 07:20 PM
Jojoking Jojoking is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to Jojoking
Default Miscellenous software reccomendation?

I have a Dell Inspiron 530 with Vista. I downloaded a MS word file which was attached to an email (no viruses, as far as I know). I then right clicked on the icon and renamed the file. A new icon with the new name appeared, and works fine to open the file. The old icon remained on the desktop and will neither open nor delete. When I try to open it it asks what program to use (even though it's a .doc), I pick Word, then nothing happens. When I try to drag it to the recycle bin it says it's no longer located on the desktop and I need to verify its location. It says its size is 0 bytes. Tried restarting, shutting down and booting back up, still there. What should I do? unlock iphone 3g

LCD 4:3 Monitor Reccomendation? Son of man Ati Videocards 2 November 18th 07 03:28 PM
MB/CPU Reccomendation Ritual General 7 February 9th 07 05:01 PM
Need a USB Headset reccomendation Muse Gruppes Dell Computers 6 December 16th 06 03:27 PM
KVM switch reccomendation Darrell General 9 February 21st 05 09:50 PM
AMD Reccomendation RedRider134 Asus Motherboards 6 July 8th 04 05:51 PM