Printer canīt print pictures from doc-file

Old October 12th 04, 01:56 PM
Alex

Default Printer canīt print pictures from doc-file

Hi,

I have a big *.doc file (~200 pages) with a lot of pictures. All the
pictures are linked from the file, i.e. they are stored in some
directories on the hard disk. When I open the file and go to a
particular page of the document it takes some time before the pictures
load on that page and become visible. Now, when Iīm trying to print
the file out, printer sees only those pictures that were loaded while
I was browsing the document. Those pages that I havenīt visited are
being printing out without pictures. So, before I print I have to go
through all the document and spend some time on each page to load its
pictures...

Why the printer (or software) doesnīt see all pictures?

Thanks.
Old October 12th 04, 03:03 PM
jbuch

Alex wrote:
Hi,

I have a big *.doc file (~200 pages) with a lot of pictures. All the
pictures are linked from the file, i.e. they are stored in some
directories on the hard disk. When I open the file and go to a
particular page of the document it takes some time before the pictures
load on that page and become visible. Now, when Iīm trying to print
the file out, printer sees only those pictures that were loaded while
I was browsing the document. Those pages that I havenīt visited are
being printing out without pictures. So, before I print I have to go
through all the document and spend some time on each page to load its
pictures...

Why the printer (or software) doesnīt see all pictures?

Thanks.

perhaps for the same reason that your monitor doesn't inmmediately see
the pictures?