Canon IP4000 Printing CD-R , Hints Require

Old December 14th 04, 08:53 AM
Andy

Default Canon IP4000 Printing CD-R , Hints Require

Hello ALL,

Problem resolved. Basically my fault. I mistakenly taken a WHITE CD
instead of a PRINTABLE CD. Thanks for all the help.

Andy
Old December 14th 04, 11:30 PM
fay10

Andy I have a Pixma 5000 and the Print qualitty on printable CDs is
Awsome...
Only wish I could use my favourite labelling Sofware "Surething with
it!!!instead of the Crappy Oll Canon one!!!
om...

Old December 15th 04, 12:53 PM
S.V. Groeneveld

"Andy" wrote in message
om...
Hello ALL,

Problem resolved. Basically my fault. I mistakenly taken a WHITE CD
instead of a PRINTABLE CD. Thanks for all the help.

Andy

I thought you had tried the 'magic numbers' from the previous week's
thread in Surething and confirmed that they work...?