"Backdoor Account Removed from Western Digital NAS Hard Drives"

Old January 10th 18, 11:37 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Lynn McGuire[_3_]

Default "Backdoor Account Removed from Western Digital NAS Hard Drives"

"Backdoor Account Removed from Western Digital NAS Hard Drives"

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/new...s-hard-drives/

Can I nominate 2018 as the "Year of Computer Security Violations" ? We
are only to Jan 10 and the world is already falling to pieces.

Lynn