bios updates/

Old December 19th 04, 09:14 PM
donny

Default bios updates/

i know about updating the bios on a mother board but my question is. in
everest it says my video bios is more then two years old update if
necessary......how is this done ?
is it part of the bios on the mainboard?

Old December 20th 04, 03:30 AM
Gordon Scott

donny wrote:

i know about updating the bios on a mother board but my question is. in
everest it says my video bios is more then two years old update if
necessary......how is this done ?
is it part of the bios on the mainboard?

NO, and ignore it, rarely would one update the video cards bios, if ever.