Screwed up performance matrices

Old October 18th 18, 12:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Screwed up performance matrices

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php...+X4+810&id=354

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php...3GHz&id= 1040

AMD Phenom II X4 810 slightly advances at performance over Intel Core2
Quad Q8200.

They apparently can't keep up with the used market pricing, though,
which is understandable. Joe's Computer and Blow's Repairs. Both the
AMD and Intel would be $20 and what else if but not used, but to give
the Q8200 a value dollar rating over everything else. Come on. They
need a disclaimer: Your mileage may vary if you use our matrices, in
fact it may not be different, from your viewpoint, to driving a
self-driving AI car into a tree at 60mph.

Screwed something up :( Larry Roberts Homebuilt PC's 6 October 16th 06 11:52 PM
Am I screwed? Jon General 6 October 18th 05 01:19 AM
Screwed . Compaq Servers 7 September 17th 05 03:29 PM
I think I'm screwed Dusty Steenbock Homebuilt PC's 3 December 12th 04 05:10 PM