How to clean HeidelBerg Linoscan-1400

Old July 5th 13, 07:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Fotonova

Default How to clean HeidelBerg Linoscan-1400

Hi,
I'm having problems with disassembling my Linoscan 1400 in purpose of
cleaning internal parts.
Can someone post me service manual for this scanner or some instroctions
on how to perform full cleaning.
Thanks

--
Fotonova

Drivers for Heidelberg Linoscan 1400 Scanner? VueScan? David WE Roberts Scanners 11 March 28th 12 10:25 AM
ups pro 1400 larya Homebuilt PC's 1 December 3rd 07 06:21 PM
Heidelberg Linoscan 1400 Pusky Scanners 0 June 10th 04 09:33 PM
Linoscan 1200 driver Jeppe Søe Scanners 0 February 24th 04 09:24 PM
HEIDELBERG LINOSCAN 1200 Zen Scanners 3 October 10th 03 01:12 PM