Farewell song?

Old April 3rd 12, 08:02 AM
borny borny is offline
Junior Member

Default Farewell song?

Hello everybody,

Does anyone can suggest me a song for me to sing on farewell party night?
I am going to retire and in that occasion my office staff is planned a party on upcoming month (date is not fixed). I have idea to sing a goodbye song at this special night but I have not decided which song is perfect to sing on this admirable occasion. So, please suggest me a song and also provide song lyrics if possible.

Thanks!

Last edited by borny : April 4th 12 at 02:54 PM.

Farewell old friend PB ---------- kraut Packard Bell 6 May 12th 09 10:22 AM
Where can I find a song I played in Firefox? Monica Dell Computers 13 December 10th 05 07:03 AM
Burning song file name to a CD-R Billie Cdr 2 October 26th 05 10:55 AM
Nero screws up song titles smh Cdr 3 May 4th 04 06:34 PM
Bloodwars the song SmartyPants Creative Sound Blaster Cards 0 November 12th 03 05:56 AM