New BIOS updates

Old December 8th 05, 07:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Default New BIOS updates

It appears there are BIOs updates for many of the nForce4 motherboards, but
one is weird...the GA-K8NXP-SLI is listed as F5 and dated December 5th 2005?

F5?...it should be F11 no?

There is also an updated for the GA-K8NXP-9, my mobo.

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Motherboa.../BIOS_List.htm

Old December 8th 05, 08:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

"Richard Dower" wrote in message
It appears there are BIOs updates for many of the nForce4 motherboards,
but one is weird...the GA-K8NXP-SLI is listed as F5 and dated December 5th
2005?

F5?...it should be F11 no?

There is also an updated for the GA-K8NXP-9, my mobo.

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Motherboa.../BIOS_List.htm

Also weird is that I get file not found errors when trying to download the
new BIOS updates.

--
Chris

Old January 2nd 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Try Gigabyte Europe web site - is in English

news:[email protected]