Glass/Bar Mop Towels - Bar Mop, Ribbed, White, 10dozen/case

Old May 22nd 09, 02:35 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
[email protected]

Default Glass/Bar Mop Towels - Bar Mop, Ribbed, White, 10dozen/case

List Price:$84.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000VSTUJ8
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000VSTUJ8

Glass/Bar Mop Towels - Bar Mop, Ribbed, White, 16' x 19', 28 oz. 10dozen/case, sold per case These towels are perfect for the kitchen! They are made of 100% cotton so they are very absorbent - perfect for wiping glasses since they are virtually lint free. Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.

What is x-glass Dave General 3 March 8th 07 01:28 AM
Brother HL1240 printing pages withouth text (white-on-white?) John Smith Printers 0 February 28th 07 03:30 AM
A Pure Herbal Needed for Vitiligo white patches who will help me to get rid of white patches from my skin Bill Storage (alt) 0 March 29th 05 07:19 PM
APure Herbal Needed for Vitiligo white patches who will help me to get rid of white patches from my skin [email protected] Storage (alt) 0 March 27th 05 11:53 PM
Ping Arthur Entlich, lint from paper towels, cotton swabs, & printer cleaning Bill Haught Printers 5 September 10th 04 10:46 AM