A Computer hardware and components forum. ComputerBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ComputerBanter.com forum » General Hardware & Peripherals » Storage (alt)
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hamilton-Proctor 31115 Procter-Silex Extra Large Toaster Oven

Old May 21st 09, 12:57 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Hamilton-Proctor 31115 Procter-Silex Extra Large Toaster Oven

List Price:$38.12
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000LSUF4C
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000LSUF4C

WELL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT JUST LEFT -- I WAS TRYING TO MAKE 5 CHEESE STICKS IN IT... THE THING STUCK ON.... AND THE APARTMENT BUILDING CENTRAL FIRE DETECTOR WENT OFF.....F.........U...........K`....... SPEND MORE AND AT LEAST BE SAFE...THIS THING IS GOING IN THE TRASH!
The most horrible toaster oven I have ever owned! Save your money and buy something else. These people do NOT understand what the word LARGE means. I should of known better because of the cheapness. No broiler pan provided, a crumb tray that is a joke, and a minimally adequate bake pan. Do not try to broil a thick steak because the top element would be too close to the meat. Run, don't walk away from this deal!!! I asked for STANDARD shipping and it cost me a very few dollars less than the price of this product?
Extra large interior easily fits 4 slices, 9" pan, or 2 personal pizzas. 15 minute timer with automatic shutoff and ready bell. Bake pan is great for cooking or warming biscuits, rolls, sandwiches and leftovers. Convenient features include a handy broiler