Hamilton-Proctor 31115 Procter-Silex Extra Large Toaster Oven

Old May 21st 09, 12:57 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
[email protected]

Default Hamilton-Proctor 31115 Procter-Silex Extra Large Toaster Oven

List Price:$38.12
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000LSUF4C
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000LSUF4C

WELL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT JUST LEFT -- I WAS TRYING TO MAKE 5 CHEESE STICKS IN IT... THE THING STUCK ON.... AND THE APARTMENT BUILDING CENTRAL FIRE DETECTOR WENT OFF.....F.........U...........K`....... SPEND MORE AND AT LEAST BE SAFE...THIS THING IS GOING IN THE TRASH!
The most horrible toaster oven I have ever owned! Save your money and buy something else. These people do NOT understand what the word LARGE means. I should of known better because of the cheapness. No broiler pan provided, a crumb tray that is a joke, and a minimally adequate bake pan. Do not try to broil a thick steak because the top element would be too close to the meat. Run, don't walk away from this deal!!! I asked for STANDARD shipping and it cost me a very few dollars less than the price of this product?
Extra large interior easily fits 4 slices, 9" pan, or 2 personal pizzas. 15 minute timer with automatic shutoff and ready bell. Bake pan is great for cooking or warming biscuits, rolls, sandwiches and leftovers. Convenient features include a handy broiler