Stereo input to four speakers

Old May 1st 05, 11:11 PM
Mike Kern

Default Stereo input to four speakers

I recently added an extra set of speakers to my Sound Blaster Live in
the rear speakers jack. I set the speakers to Quadraphonic and most of
my audio is using all four speakers. However, I have a stereo source
feeding into the Line-In jack which only uses the front speakers. How
can I cause the Line-In audio to mirror the stereo signal to both front
and rear?