Is the problem the card of the speakers?

Old March 17th 10, 01:29 AM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Ricky Jimenez

Default Is the problem the card of the speakers?

I notice that funny noises sometimes come out of my digital speakers,
even when the computer is off. But my biggest problem is that the
speaker volume often swells and dimishes for no reason. It is not in
the content and when I use my earphones, attached to the analog out of
my Sound Blaster, the sound is fine. So which is more likely the
culprit, the speakers or the sound card?
Old March 18th 10, 04:25 PM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Foke

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:29:07 -0400, Ricky Jimenez
wrote:

I notice that funny noises sometimes come out of my digital speakers,
even when the computer is off. But my biggest problem is that the
speaker volume often swells and dimishes for no reason. It is not in
the content and when I use my earphones, attached to the analog out of
my Sound Blaster, the sound is fine. So which is more likely the
culprit, the speakers or the sound card?

Speakers.

Your analysis should have pointed you to the same conclusion.

I've had a similar problem with two different sets of Klipsch speakers
(will never buy those again!). Even with the system turned off (which
effectively eliminates the sound card, but to completely satisfy your
curiosity, unplug the speakers from the soundcard and observe that you
still have the problem) there would be static noises coming from the
speakers, but mainly from the sub-woofer. My sound would also diminish
when the static was occurring. (The "swelling" is just the sound level
returning to normal.)
Old April 18th 10, 01:52 PM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
basumarpo1610[_2_]

i think there is a problem with the speaker.................

this problem also occurs to me....

and culprit was the speakers.....

--
basumarpo1610

Old speakers with new Card codefreak Homebuilt PC's 2 November 18th 07 07:32 PM
I have a problem whith my sound card and my speakers Laguna General 3 February 16th 06 12:49 PM
Five Speakers: Outdated video card? Nero Asus Motherboards 4 April 7th 05 11:18 PM
Creative speakers and card Robert Hale Gateway Computers 2 February 12th 05 12:58 AM
New graphics card causes speakers to hum? Howie General Hardware 0 July 20th 04 06:31 PM