Notebook Screen Profile

Old February 18th 07, 09:18 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
David Vincent-Jones

Default Notebook Screen Profile

I know that LCD displays are not the best for color management but I am
having very bad discrepencies between what I see on the screen and the
printed output.

Am using MS Win XP Pro .. TM 8100 with ATI Mobilit Radeon X700. Can anybody
tell me what color profile would be used as a basis with this display and
whether the profile can be changed.

David