ScandAll 21 to PDF - can Adobe stay open and show the image?

Old May 31st 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
akus1

Default ScandAll 21 to PDF - can Adobe stay open and show the image?

Hi all,

Using a Fujitsu 5110c, ScandAll 21, and Adobe Acrobat Std 7.0. I have
set it up so that the Fujitsu scan button opens ScandAll 21 and I can
Send to PDF.

The trouble is that as soon as Acrobat opens and creates the pdf file,
it immediately closes. Then I have to open Acrobat again to view the
new pdf file.

Is there a way to make Acrobat stay open and display the new PDF?

Thanks in advance!

Ray