Looking for COAST 3.0 Module

Old February 24th 17, 01:46 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Looking for COAST 3.0 Module

I have a motherboard that has a slot for a 256MB COAST (cache on a stick) 3.0 module. I'd like to add one but I can't find any place that sells them. Does anyone here know where I can get one?

TIA

Tom L

Looking for COAST Module Thomas Lake Dell Computers 5 March 10th 17 03:19 PM
WTB COAST 3.0 Module Thomas Lake Intel 1 March 5th 17 12:57 AM
Lost Coast and Geforce 6600GT Dan Nvidia Videocards 6 December 2nd 05 12:43 AM
anyone tested the 7800GTX with HL2 Lost Coast? Giovanni Azua Nvidia Videocards 8 November 3rd 05 09:57 PM
wanted: coast or tag ram /andquestion p55tvp4 master of none Asus Motherboards 2 November 10th 04 04:12 AM