"Raspberry Pi Devices Are Immune to the Meltdown and Spectre Vulnerabilities"

Old January 6th 18, 02:19 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Yrrah[_4_]

Default "Raspberry Pi Devices Are Immune to the Meltdown and Spectre Vulnerabilities"

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on January 20, 2018.

"Just in case you were wondering, Raspberry Pi Foundation founder Eben
Upton confirmed today that none of the Raspberry Pi devices are
affected by the recently disclosed Meltdown and Spectre
vulnerabilities.(...)"
Article:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/raspberry-pi-devices-aren-t-affected-by-the-meltdown-and-spectre-vulnerabilities-519255.shtml
Technical details: