Problem with moss growing in my lawn.

Old April 23rd 04, 03:35 AM
half_pint

Default Problem with moss growing in my lawn.

Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

half_pint.

Old April 23rd 04, 08:39 AM

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:35:50 +0100, "half_pint"
wrote:

Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

half_pint.

I think a Maxtor my help wth that , though Seagates may be better at
killing moss.

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...Flesson2b.html

Old April 23rd 04, 08:41 AM
Alien Zord

"half_pint" wrote in message
Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

You clearly need a memory upgrade. To help you to remember to read the news
group title before posting.

My neighbour, a keen gardener, rakes in some kind of sand once a year to
suppress the moss.

Old April 23rd 04, 10:47 AM
philo

"half_pint" wrote in message
Hi,
I am having a real problem with moss growing in my lawn,
it seem to be taking over, and it gets worse every year.
I am thinking maybe it is to much in the shade?

Any idea chaps?

half_pint.

yes...not enough light...though there is a variety of grass that grows well
in low
light conditions.
otoh: you could enjoy the natural look like i do...
i have not cut my grass in many years...i have a nice "jungle" in my back
yard!