TV out on AIW X800

Old August 20th 06, 09:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
[email protected]

Default TV out on AIW X800

I have an All in Wonder X800. I am trying to use the TV out feature,
but I can't figure out how to enable it. When I bought the card I
ordered the HD block. I don't have HD but I do have a Sony WEGA that
has an open component plug in slot. So I thought I would use the X800s
TV out directly into the Sony WEGA by way of a component hookup.

Every other TV out setup that I have used has someway to enable TV
OUT.... but I can't find this on my ATI. For example my Matrox G450
has either Clone which clones my screen to my TV or DVD Max which
outputs perfectly to my TV anything that I am playing back with a
Media player of my DVD player.

So I thought that maybe the ATI is automatic, but I am not seeing
anything on the TV OUT, say when I play back a DVD or a mpg file using
Windows Media Player, and Cyberlink Power DVD.

How do I do this? Thanks!